MYP Skin Competition- Results

 


I wanted to take a moment to extend my heartfelt congratulations to all the swimmers who participated in the last competition of Season 1. Their exceptional performance, teamwork, and unwavering commitment were truly commendable.

I am delighted to share with you that the MYP team has made tremendous progress this year. Despite the absence of several swimmers, the team displayed incredible resilience and worked together harmoniously. As a result, we were able to secure the first place for the third consecutive time. This remarkable achievement signifies that MYP has emerged victorious in all their competitions this season.

 

I would also like to express my gratitude to Mrs. Geanina for her unwavering support and invaluable assistance in ensuring the smooth running of the competition. Her dedication and commitment have been instrumental in the team's success.

 

It is truly inspiring to witness the growth and development of our swimmers throughout the season. Their determination, perseverance, and sportsmanship have not only brought them individual success but have also elevated the reputation of our school's swim team. As we conclude Season 1, I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge and appreciate the immense support and encouragement provided by you, the parents. Your continued involvement and belief in our swimmers have undoubtedly contributed to their achievements and growth.

 

Looking ahead, we have already begun preparations for Season 2, and I am optimistic that our team will continue to excel and make us proud. Once again, I extend my warm congratulations to all the swimmers on their outstanding performance. They have truly set a benchmark for excellence and sportsmanship that will inspire future generations of swimmers. Thank you for your ongoing support, and I wish you all a wonderful day ahead.

Post a Comment

0 Comments